Looking for a well capacity program? Try...
oilprimer.com’s PIPE DIMENSION, CAPACITY AND ANNULAR VOLUME 2007, Version 2.0
On sale NOW for ONLY $4.95!!!
Click here to purchase the program!!!
Guess what friends? Just when you thought it couldn’t possibly get any better, oilprimer.com has now released its user-friendly well capacity program, “PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES AND ANNULAR VOLUMES 2007, Version 2.0”!!!
(Click here to view the program.)
“PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES AND ANNULAR VOLUMES 2007, Version 2.0” is an easy to use Microsoft Access-based software program that allows users to look up specific pipe capacity information for oilfield well applications – right from their own computer!
NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF ACCESS IS NECESSARY TO USE THE PROGRAM!!!
That’s right, no more frantic searches for that worn-out field book that you just saw last week; no more lugging that old thing around anymore (that is, once you find it!); no more need to locate missing “popular” pages worn and torn from use, or vital notes scribbled in the margins of that book from years gone by, either!
With “PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES AND ANNULAR VOLUMES 2007, Version 2.0”, engineers, technicians, rig supervisors, and service representatives alike can each download a copy of this program on their desktop computers and laptops, easily find the information necessary to perform critical calculations, and verify them before materials and services are ordered or executed – SAVING TIME AND MONEY!!
Once installed, there is no need to be connected to the internet to run the software program. If you save it to your hard-drive, the database program remains in the same place you downloaded it. Plus, you can even print out the resulting capacity information, and place it in your files or take it with you if you like.
From the “PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES AND ANNULAR VOLUMES 2007, Version 2.0” terms and agreement page, one click brings the user to an option screen that allows them to choose between pipe capacity information or annular volume information. Once decided, simple drop-down pick lists are utilized to select actual pipe outer and inner diameters and pipe weight per foot, as appropriate, to generate specific well capacity information.
Check it out!!!
“PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES AND ANNULAR VOLUMES 2007, Version 2.0” runs on Microsoft Access 2003 and newer Access versions. Versions of the same computer software program are also available for previous versions of Access through 1997.
For Access 2003, you need the following:
• Personal computer with a Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor (Pentium III recommended);
• Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3, Microsoft Windows XP, or later operating system;
• 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or greater;
• 400 MB of available hard-disk space (hard disk usage will vary according to configuration; custom installation may require more or less disk space); option installation files cache (recommended) requires an additional 290 MB of available hard-disk space (although “PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES AND ANNULAR VOLUMES 2007, Version 2.0” is less than 1 MB in size);
• For Microsoft Office 2003 Editions complete system requirements, please visit: www.microsoft.com/office/preview/editions/sysreq.asp
Purchasing “PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES AND ANNULAR VOLUMES 2007, Version 2.0” is easy. Simply click on the link provided to purchase the program.
Click here to purchase the program!!!
We offer several payment options to make your experience fast and convenient. Once your purchase is confirmed, we’ll send you the program immediately in an email ready for downloading and use!
REMEMBER, THIS PROGRAM BELONGS TO oilprimer.com. THE LICENSE TO USE THIS PROGRAM ALLOWS YOU TO INSTALL THE PROGRAM ON A SINGLE COMPUTER. USE OF THE PROGRAM OUTSIDE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW IS NOT PERMITTED.
oilprimer.com's, PIPE DIMENSIONS, CAPACITIES,
AND ANNULAR VOLUMES DATABASE 2007, Version. 2.0
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
NOTICE: This information is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given. oilprimer.com assumes no liability for advice or recommendations made concerning results obtained from the use of this product or service. We have obtained this information from reliable sources and believe it to be accurate. However, we make no claim to its accuracy and the user is advised to verify it and other information sources before evaluating, authorizing and conducting well work.
This is a legal agreement between you and oilprimer.com. By clicking on the “USE THE DATABASE.” radio button below or by using the database, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly close the file, remove the file from your computer and return any disk package and accompanying items to the place you obtained them - in accordance with the return policy.
1. Grant of License: This License Agreement permits you to use one copy of the specified version of the software identified above on any single computer.
2. Copyright. The software is owned by oilprimer.com, and it is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the software like any other copyrighted material except that you may either transfer the software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software.
3. No Warranty. oilprimer.com has granted this software license as a service to its customers but makes no warranties with regard to the information contained in it. oilprimer.com has used its good faith efforts to make sure the information contained in the software is accurate, but it can make no warranties in that regard, and will accept no responsibility for any consequences of relying on that information.
oilprimer.com makes no other representations or warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the software and associated information. Any alterations, additions, deletions, or modifications of any kind to the database software program will violate any warranty, return or exchange policy.
In no event will oilprimer.com be liable to you for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (whether in contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or other theories) or for lost profits or increased expenses arising out of this agreement or the use of the software and associated information.
Return to Well Capacity Tables from Well Capacity Program